Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Youtube upload

Like most people I use Youtube everyday of my life an I also have a Youtube account however, I have never uploaded to Youtube before.

I've been going on all these great First Time "adventures" and often times video taping a lot of what I do and or see Unfortunately it takes very long for a video to upload to my blog and its almost impossible to put two videos on one blog. So after thinking about it I decided that I would finally actually use my YouTube account and upload videos of my adventures.
So today was the first time that I uploaded a video to YouTube.
I was shocked at how easy it is/ was. For those who know me they know that I'm not a very computer savvy person, I barely knew how to use and iPhone or "i" anything until not to long ago..lol I know I know that pretty bad but I just didn't get "it", technology.
So to see how easy it was to upload was nice!
Its also good because it allows you, the readers, to see more of my First Time "Adventures"!
I will put the link in here tomorrow to my video, unfortunately it takes a little bit longer than I thought, I don't know if its my computer or just the process, but I have to get up early tomorrow and be some where. So I'm going to cheat a little and let the video upload while I get off to dream land.
The Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHL5Rk0hT0c
Thank you so much for reading!
Don't for get my other blog: Teenmomny.blogspot.com. Where you can read about my DAUGHTER LOSING HER FIRST TEETH( Yes more than one)

No comments:

Post a Comment