Saturday, December 24, 2011

Yes, Like a Bull

I have been wanting to get my septum pierced for a little while now and after asking several people how bad it hurt and how the healing was I decided I was going to do it.

However, I was a little put off on getting it done because one guy told me it hurt like hell. Then after thinking about it I realized:
A- he was probably being sarcastic and 
B- he's a guy and my personal opinion is males have a lower pain threshold then females.

I researched some more online and realized that unlike several other piercings you are actually able to hide your septum piercing. This was the finally reason to get it! Not only would I have a bad ass piercing BUT I could hide it when need be.

After calling several places to get it done I found one that did it fir a great price and went in and got it done.

As fair as tge piercing it's self it didn't really hurt but I did feel a pounding in my brain, yes my brain, when I was getting it done. Another thing is my face was COVERED in tears afterwards. I wasn't crying out of pain I think it was my bodies reaction to the piercing of several sensitive tissue matter and sinuses.

Anyhow. I LOVE IT! I've accidentally bumped it a few times and my little sister did punch it while she was sleeping but other than that im good!

Right afterwards

Nan and I at the mall

No comments:

Post a Comment