Thursday, April 14, 2011

My First Post

This is my first ever blog post as well as my first blog!
I'm very excited!
I have dedicated this year to me and doing things for the first time. Last year was one of the most trying years of my life and a lot has changed since then. Earlier this year I read a quote that really stuck with me: "When was the last time you did something for the first time?"  I decided then that I wanted to try and do new things all this year. I want to document all my first no matter how LARGE or small they my seem.
A few things that I have done for the first time this year:
-Went to Spain, which was the first time I had been to Europe.
-- Which ment that everything I did in Spain was the first time I did it in Spain :)
-Went to the Central Park Zoo
-Got my first offical "big girl" hair cut
-Applied for Universities
-Went on campus tours for the Universities I had applied to
-1.1.11 Marks my first new year in New York
-Doing my own taxes
-First time I bought a trench coat
These are just a few of my "first" and alot more are sure to come.
I will be posting pictures and videos of the first that are listed above as well as the new adventures I will be embarking on. I would also love any suggestions on things I should try or do.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment