Monday, May 23, 2011

May 22nd: Maple Candy

I know not to exciting but "yesterday" while I was at Union Square I saw a stand that said Maple Candy so I figured I'd check it out. I got plain and pecan flavor and threw them into the bottom of my bag, then "today", the 22nd, while I was cleaning I found them and tried them. WHOA! are they, in my opinion, WAYYYYY to sweet to eat alone. They were both very good but basically taste like maple sugar cubes. Then today, the 23rd, I got to thinking that maybe that's what I would use them as, flavored sugar cubes. For example I would add them in tea as a sugar, in warm milk, oatmeal or in a baking recipe.
Sorry didn't mean to make you "wait" for such a short post.
PLZ don't mind the hair..lol Me and my Maple Candy bag

The bag the candy came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment