Thursday, June 30, 2011

High Line part 2 and Rainbow city

I'm sorry I haven't posted any picture recently but my computer is being very insubordinate and has its mine of it own, therefore I have not been able to upload them and post them but they are coming :)

**UPDATED with pictures**
Todays First was going to the second part of High Line. The second part opened in June while I was in Florida. The first thing I noticed was that the second section is LONG!! As expected the marriage between agriculture, architecture and uniqueness was executed wonderfully. The High Line is a such a unique place to be and I always enjoy going there. Today was also my first time playing in their "human bird bath"as I like to call it lol. But it really is a really cool water feature that lets you take your shoes off and just relax in it.
At the end of the second section there is a temporary exhibit called Rainbow City that my daughter an I checked out for, as you guessed, the First time. The exhibit is originally from Miami artist and is a inflated ballon type things.... to be honest I am not giving the exhibit a good describtion so I'm just going to include the link lol http://www.friendswithyou.com/blog/rainbow-city-nyc- 
After playing around the exhibit and and letting my daughter jump in the bounce house we were home bound, on account of the sun kicked our butts. lol 
Sorry I have no pictures today but I will upload them whenever my computer decides to be nice.
(I'm currently on my dad's Mac which I love by the way)
Total First for today:2!
  • Section 2 of High Line 
  • Rainbow City


I love NYC

Rainbow City
Thank you for reading! and Please suggest anything I would like to have some suggestions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment