Monday, June 13, 2011

June 12th: 2010 Ford Expedition and Ice and Coco

After leaving the 80's club I was DD for the night so I had to drive my friend's SUV home, but not before making a pit stop at Denny's of course :).
My friend is really particular about letting anyone drive her car since it is rightfully her pride and joy so I was a bit nervous to drive it especially since she is VERY outspoken and will SCREAM as you drive if she thinks you are "messing" up.
Thankfully for my sanity she didn't scream at all! :)
The truck was really smooth to drive but felt like I was driving a HOUSE!!
We got home safe and sound and my ear drums were still in tact.
My other First for the day was coming home and watching the premiere of Ice Loves Coco on E after watching Keeping up with the Kardashians. Personally I think they are really cute together and actually give some good advice! The show was fun to watch and I would watch it if I had a TV back at home. Which by the way I can't wait to get back home! I miss NYC and so does my little one, I can't wait to meet up with one of my best friends Shanika whom is interning at BET for the summer and all the free concerts and street fairs!
Total First for June 12th: 2!

  • Driving a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Watching the premiere of Ice Loves Coco
Thank you once again for reading. I'm currently woring on finding some more exciting First to do in Florida before I return back home to NYC. I need HELP guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment