Friday, June 3, 2011

June 2: Liam's, Blue Martini and a Beer

First I would like to say that even if you are on the brink of feeling better don't I repeat DON'T get on a treadmill and run.That's what I did and I shouldn't have. Lol
Yesterday I went out to eat with one of my friends, Diana and we went to Liam Fitzpatrick's an Irish restaurant in Heathrow. It was so good to see DD again shes such a breath of fresh air and so much fun.
We ordered the same meal, a sandwich, that was delicious! I also tried a new beer that was Irish that started with "S"...lol It was actually really good.
Trying something new for the first time everyday is really teaching me about myself. I've come to learn that I like dark beer. Which is what the beer I tried Liam's.
After Liam's my sister an a friend of ours went out to Blue Martini. This wasn't the first time I had been to Blue Martini but it was the first time that I went to Latin night. At first the club was slow I was literally YAWNING, but after we left the main room we started having fun.
Yesterday was also the First time since Feburary that I myself straightened my hair myself and pumped gas.
Total First: 3!
Liam's, Latin night at Blue Martini, and my Irish Beer.
Thank you for reading!! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment