Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 5th: Rosemont park

Sorry Florida is a whirlwind and it feels impossible to center myself and write here. I am feeling A LOT better and starting to center myself more so here I go.
On June 5th I got to meet up with one of my oldest best friends, Shakira. She has a daughter that just turned three so I was going to her birthday party at Rosemont Park. It was GREAT to meet up with a friend that I haven't seen in years! The last time I saw her was at her daughters 1st birthday party and since then so much has changed for the both of us. Being at the park in Florida in 100 degree weather was HORRIBLE, but being in great company made up for it. This was also the First time that I have been to Rosemont Park.
Total First for June 5th: 1!
Thank you for reading and please be patient with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment