Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SpongeBob Movie

My First for yesterday was waching the SpongeBob Movie! I know I'm like light years late considering the movie came out in 2004 and we are now in 2011. However the kids and I sat and watched the movie and I must say that it was VERY dramatic and funny.  I also couldn't believe how old Spongebob is! I mean he's at least 7 years old and the show is still going strong. My favorite part of the movie was when Spongebob put on an epic rock performance that Patrick Star danced in fishnet stockings to. I wasn't quite sure why the Hoff' was in the movie as human surfboard but it was good. Thank you for reading! I promise my post will become more exciting now that I am feeling a lot better and remember I'm always open for suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment