Friday, August 26, 2011

Wednesday August 24th: Blue Caravan

My First for this day was supposed to be going to the planetarium at the American Museum of Natural History but that didn't work because they tried to charge me way too much. :)
Instead I decided to finally satisfy my sweet tooth however, finding a place to do this was harder then it seems. We, Leilani and I,  were on the Upper West Side and I was being way too picky about what I wanted. Finally, after some advice we settled into the Blue Caravan for dessert!
I told the waitress and a woman that was there what I wanted and they suggested a dark chocolate molten cake with a scoop of ice cream. Now, here's the thing, I REALLY wanted a HUGE warm brownie with ice cream on top but... they didn't have that. So we got the dark chocolate molten cake with a scoop of ice cream and OMG! it was heaven on a really cute plate! Leilani even told me that we had to go back because the dessert was so " DELICIOUS and AMAZING mommy!" Words can even describe how yummy the cake was.
The waitress was very nice and I would go back for her alone. She was very helpful and sweet and her accent was beautiful!
Heaven!

Total First: 2!
  • Going to the Blue Caravan 
  • and my FIRST ever molten cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment