Monday, July 11, 2011

Orchard Beach and Transformers 3

My First for today was going to Orchard beach, which is located in the Bronx. My sister and a family friend were going and invited me to come with and after thinking of excuses NOT to go I decided, why not? and I was on my way to the beach.
When we got to the beach it was PACKED! There were people everywhere either enjoying the water, the playgrounds or the various courts for any sport you wanted to play.
This was also the First time that I went swimming in a beach in New York City. The water was cold and not too clean. My sister dived underwater and when she came up she had a plastic bag on her head. LOL
I soon got out because the water was too cold and to be honest it didn't really feel like a beach. I mean there are signs on the pier at Coney Island that warn you not to eat the fish fished in these waters unless you're over the age of 14. If thats what the fish live in then what am I swimming in?
Over all it was a good First and I will try other beaches in New York City.
My sister Lily and I <3



Later on my younger sister, Lily, and I went to the movies to see Transformers 3 for the First time. To be honest I'm not that much of a movie goer and the last Transformers film was dry so I didn't really want to go but I wanted to spend some time with my sister so I agreed. :)
The movie was surprisingly good! I think it was way too long and too dramatic at certain times but it was good. Go ahead and laugh at me but I actually felt a little bit emotional when the Decepticons were killing the Autobots. Yes, I know, I'm crazy.
And I would have to agree with the rest of the world the Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, is way hotter and better then Megan Fox. The Asian guy from the Hangover 1 and 2 was also in it and as usual he was hilarious.
Over all a good movie, they could've cut out some scenes but I enjoyed it and would recommend it to others. As always one of my many celebrity crushes, Shia Lebouf, did great too. In this film he brought back some of his quirky, weird funny that he bought the old Disney Show Even Stevens. Which is were I originally fell in crush with him. :)

Total First for July 11th: 3!

  • First time ever in a New York City beach 
  • First time to Orchad beach 
  • First time watching Transformers 3
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment