Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I am currently on my way to the upper peninsula in Michigan to go camping.
I'm super excited even though I lived in Michigan for several years this will be the first time! I haven't been able to blog lately because I was in cottage near lake Michigan and had no internet or 3G. I have stayed true to my year mission of doing something for the first time everyday but don't have the time or patience to blog about them all on my tiny iPhone screen :) sorry.
A few of my First were:
Biking 8 miles
Going to Rockford, Michigan
Sand dune climbing with my daughter
Kayaking with my daughter
and a several more!
This Michigan trip has been wonderful for me and very reflective.I feel that the solitude and not having Internet, 3G or distractions has truly been a blessing and just what I didn't know I needed.
Thank you for reading.
Sorry about any horribly miss spelled words. Blogging on my phone while in a car :)

No comments:

Post a Comment