Friday, September 23, 2011

Wheat Thins and Liquor Chocolate

While I was once again hungry and at school I went to the vending machine and tried Wheat Thins Toasted Chips Veggie flavor. The chips were good and I will definitely buy them again and try them with a homemade dip.


The night I shaved my head I went down la bodega and picked up a few things and as I was checking out I saw little liquor infused chocolates. Now I'm not sure how long those have been sitting there... lol but they were 2 for1 so I got two. One flavor was B-52 and the other was Strawberry Daquire, they were both good but nothing out of this world.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Liquor Chocolate!!! ;) I wanted to invite you to join http://GIRLSTALKSOCIETY.COM where in you can share your blog posts, create new groups, meet new friends, get featured and be able join contests monthly. and just because were new, you can also apply as one of our moderator and get featured to our GTS SPOTLIGHT. Thanks HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON

    ReplyDelete