Saturday, September 3, 2011

August 30th: First day of classes

Today's First was my FIRST day at Baruch College!
Yes I 
I am taking a literature course and arrived late however, finding the class and navigating the campus wasn't hard at all. Which was refreshing because that's what my biggest apprehension was about, being able to get around. While I was at school I realized a few things:
  1. This was the first college course I've been in in a YEAR
  2. I hope my brain remembers how to work
  3. Doing something for the first time everyday could go either way now that I am in school again.
  4. I have no text books and no money...lol
  5. I think I want to join a sorority...?
Over all the course seems very self driven and reminds me of my A. P Lit class a bit but this teacher actually TALKS to us. Lol

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment