I am taking a literature course and arrived late however, finding the class and navigating the campus wasn't hard at all. Which was refreshing because that's what my biggest apprehension was about, being able to get around. While I was at school I realized a few things:
- This was the first college course I've been in in a YEAR
- I hope my brain remembers how to work
- Doing something for the first time everyday could go either way now that I am in school again.
- I have no text books and no money...lol
- I think I want to join a sorority...?
Thank you for reading!