Thursday, September 22, 2011

Full Of First!

So I promised you guys that I was still embarking on my Daily First adventures and here are a few.

I woke up the other day and lately I have been completely skipping breakfast which is NOT GOOD! I used to be the person that never ate breakfast and I was fine without out. However, when I got serious about losing weight I had to start eating breakfast because I was so dam hungry I wasn't going to miss any meal lol, oh yeah and its good for your metabolism too :)
Anyhow I have sadly enough fallen back into the "no breakfast" zone and I
A) hate it
B) can see the effects on my mood and body
C) Need to change it
After dropping Leilani off at school and finally getting to mine I found I was considerably hungry and decided to get s protein drink to hold me over, it was only a short day. I went to the Rite Aid and although I really wanted some rice or soy milk I decided that I really had to get a heavy protein drink to curve my appetite.
After strolling around the pharmacy for too long I finally got a Muscle Milk.
This was the First time I had ever tried Muscle Milk and I can honestly say it is the LAST, unless I find a good flavor for FREE! I bought the Vanilla Creme Flavor and at first sip was over come with the OVERBOARD sweet taste and then the "BLUH" taste.

A few days later I, once again skipped breakfast and once again found myself hungry when I got off the metro so I once again strolled into Duane Reade this time and looked for a protein drink. However, this time I STAYED AWAY from the Muscle "Bluh" and reached for Odwalla Vanilla Al'Mondo Protein drink which was amazing! It has SOY MILK in it and I love soy milk and the flavors were so good and when I got the the end of the bottle I was saddened by how quick it all went by. However, my sadness was short lived because I had Oatmeal Raisin Walnut bar from Cliff.
My level of satisfaction was marketability different from that of the Muscle "Milk" Which by the way contains NO milk just saying.
  1. Odwalla Vanilla Al'Mondo Protein
  2. Cliff Oatmeal Raisin Walnut
  3. Muscle YUCK... I mean.. Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment